You’ve got an offer…
This is where the skills of an experienced real estate broker become apparent. Our contract negotiation skills are second to none. We already know the market value of your property, and its our duty to get you as close to that number as possible. We will review each offer with you and lead you through negotiations with the interested buyer. Some factors we take into consideration when reviewing an offer include:
- What are your motivations?
- What is your bottom line?
- Is the buyer pre-qualified by a respectable lender?
- Does the offer meet your needs besides the sales price? What is important to the buyer? Closing date, inclusions/exlusions, financing terms, etc.
- Are there hidden costs, points, etc. in the offer?
- What should you know about the Florida Real Estate Purchase Contract?
- Are there any contingencies? Does the buyer need to sell another property to close on this transaction?
- Is the earnest money sufficient to take your home off the market?