Would you like to close more condo deals?
At By The Sea Realty we believe in keeping our agents up to date on our ever changing industry and one of our strengths is getting our customers to the closing table. Condo sales accounted for over half of the closed transactions in Fort Lauderdale last year, yet many agents still don’t understand the intricacies of a condo transaction and how to properly market their condo listings.
This is an educational program offered to all licensed REALTORS® in the Fort Lauderdale area. If the subject matter sounds interesting please contact us to reserve your spot.
Close More Condo Deals in 2020
Join us at the Coral Ridge Yacht Club for a free lunch and learn event. Lunch is included.
Wednesday, February 19 at 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Coral Ridge Yacht Club
2800 Yacht Club Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
As a real estate professional in the South Florida market it is important to understand the intricacies of condominium transactions. We’ve all had deals fall through due to the common pitfalls of working in the condo market. Learn how to avoid these pitfalls and close more deals. Topics will include:
- Tips for finding sellers and getting more listing appointments
- Set yourself apart as a “condo” professional
- Manage your online reputation
- How to market your listings in our competitive marketplace
- Questions to ask before taking a condo listing
- Questions to ask when submitting an offer on a condo
- Learn the latest in financing strategies for condo transactions. Financing does not have to be a deal killer.
- Understand association laws and rules that affect your condo transactions.
- Much, much more!
Let us know what you’d like for lunch:
- Chicken Cobb Salad – mixed greens, avocado, egg, bacon, tomatoes, onions, gorgonzola
- Cheddar Cheese Burger – 8oz beef burger with lettuce, tomato, onion and bacon
- Grilled Mahi Mahi Reuben – Griddle rye, swiss cheese, cole slaw, thousand island dressing
- Classic Tuna Wrap – Tuna Salad, lettuce, tomato
If you are interested in participating please contact one of our sponsors or RSVP now.
Call Rich Barnhart to RSVP – 954-980-7795
Thank you to our sponsors: