Report CriteriaThis special report includes all waterfront condominiums in the city of Fort Lauderdale east of the Intracoastal Waterway. Report Date: April 18, 2018
- Inventory levels remain slightly on the high side at 10.6 months of supply, with the market absorbing 48 units per month. However, considering a slowing of new construction and high consumer confidence we should expect inventory levels to decrease in the near future.
- 288 waterfront units were sold in the last 6 months, a 22% increase over the same period last year.
- Median sales price over the last 6 months is $499,000, a 16.7% increase over the same period last year.
- Units are selling for $351 per square foot, a 12.5% increase over last year.
- Median days on market is only 78, down from 87 last year, a 10.3% decrease.