Real Estate Careers
Now Hiring In The Fort Lauderdale Area!
We are currently hiring licensed agents, brokers and support staff who are looking to join an innovative real estate brokerage in a fun and exciting marketplace. Our office is ideally located for agents who work in Broward county’s coastal communities. We offer a competitive commission plan, lead generation, education, Class A office space, and the best technology and support available.
We are seeking agents and licensed support staff specializing in:
- Residential Sales – Property Listing and Buyer Agency
- Residential Leasing – Home and Condo Rentals
- Waterfront Property Sales and Leasing
- Commercial and Investment Property Sales and Leasing
Why Join By The Sea Realty?
We are committed to providing our agents with the tools, technology and resources they need to be successful in our competetive marketplace. By The Sea Realty and its agents are environmentally and socially conscious, involved in our communities and supportive of a variety of charities and non-profits.
- Experienced management and support staff you can count on
- Our “non-competing” Broker and Owner is available when you need him!
- Our full-time sales manager is here to help you grow your business
- Our in house lender is here to help you and your buyers get to the closing table
- Custom administrative support when you need it.
- Real software and technology support – more time to sell!
- Free Cloud-based CRM and Transaction Management software
- Your own customized “Phone App” for your clients
- Free mobile productivity apps and resources
- Professionally managed workstations, printers and scanners
- 24/7 Professional Tech Support
- Company provided lead generation and marketing programs
- Networking support – we help you grow your sphere in the community
- Free and subsidized programs from top industry marketing partners
- Innovative training programs and events to help you increase sales
- NO FEES! No franchise fees, no closing fees, no admin fees, etc.
- We are team oriented – join our team or start your own
- Fantastic location in Northeast Fort Lauderdale
- Company Health and Wellness Program with free gym membership – we care about your health!
Brand New Fort Lauderdale Office
Check out our brand new office in the beautifully renovated "Class A" Coastal Tower in Northeast Fort Lauderdale (corner of Commercial Blvd. and Federal Highway). The building is conveniently located and offers plenty of parking, 24 hour security, tenant lounge, cafe and fitness center. Contact us today for an office tour.
By The Sea Realty Office Gallery
Request a Career Information Package
The Best Suite of Technology and Marketing Tools
“I didn’t believe leads were possible until I worked here!”
“I have been associated with By The Sea Realty since 2001, now as a Broker-Associate. Over the years I have seen the real estate business change a great deal, especially the technology, and Rich always seems to be ahead of the curve. He has really brought our business into the 21st century with his marketing knowledge and his ability to implement and manage the latest internet technologies…”
“Working with Rich Barnhart can really be an advantage to your real estate career. He stays very current with all the new ways to use the internet technology to build your business and organize your clients so that multitasking can be easier. He is level headed with a positive attitude and is always there to stand up for our team, and to give great advice when its needed…”
“From an agents point of view, By The Sea Realty is a great office to work for. The Broker/Owner, Rich Barnhart is a very” hands on” Broker. Rich makes himself available 7 days a week to answer questions and help resolve deal related issues…”
Career News and Events
There are over 300 miles of waterways weaving their way through the Fort Lauderdale area; about 165 miles of canals in the city of Fort Lauderdale alone.
Would you like to close more condo deals? At By The Sea Realty we believe in keeping our agents up to date on our ever changing industry
It’s that time of year again when many of us make resolutions for the new year that we have the best intentions of keeping. Unfortunately, according