Real Estate Careers
Now Hiring Throughout South Florida!
We are currently hiring licensed agents, brokers and support staff who are looking to join an innovative real estate brokerage in a fun and exciting marketplace. Our office is ideally located for agents who work in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami/Dade’s coastal communities. We offer competitive commission plans, lead generation, current educational programs, Class A office space, and the best technology and support available.
We are seeking to fill the following agent and licensed support staff positions:
- Residential Sales Associates and Broker Associates – Property Listing and Buyer Agency
- Residential Leasing Specialists – Single Family, Multi-family and Condo Rentals
- Waterfront Property Specialists – Sales and Leasing
- Commercial and Investment Property Specialists – Sales and Leasing
- Licensed Admins – Support our associates while growing your own real estate business
- Transaction Manager – Earn extra money working from home
COMMISSION PLANS FOR YOUR ENTIRE CAREER
We offer our agents flexible commission plans to accommodate any stage of your real estate business, including our “No Fees” and “100%” plans.
Why Join By The Sea Realty?
We are committed to providing our agents with the tools, technology and resources they need to be successful in our competitive marketplace. By The Sea Realty and its agents are environmentally and socially conscious, involved in our communities and supportive of a variety of charities and non-profits.
- Experienced management and support staff you can count on
- Our “non-competing” Broker and Owner is available when you need him!
- Our full-time sales manager is here to help you grow your business and close more deals!
- Our in house lender and title agent are here to help you and your customers get to the closing table
- Custom administrative support when you need it
- Real software and technology support – more time to sell!
- Cloud-based CRM and Transaction Management software provided to all agents
- Cloud CMA and Industry Leading Marketing Programs for listing agents
- Free mobile productivity apps and resources
- Professionally managed workstations, printers and scanners
- 24/7 Professional Tech Support
- Flexible Commission Plans, including our 100% option!
- Company provided lead generation and marketing programs
- Networking support – we help you grow your sphere in the community
- Free and subsidized programs from top industry marketing partners
- Innovative training programs and events to help you increase sales
- We are team oriented – join our team or start your own
- Fantastic location in Northeast Fort Lauderdale
- Company Health and Wellness Program with benefits for full-time agents
- Free gym membership
- Telemedicine and prescription drug programs
- Team management – move your team to By The Sea Realty and we’ll take care of your back office
- Transaction Management – Let us manage your transactions for you
- Retirement planning – work less while monetizing your valuable client list
- Brokerage management – Have your own company? Let us manage your back office
- Meetings, trainings and floor time are all optional
- No recruiting
- No closing fees charged to your customers
WORK IN OUR OFFICE OR VIRTUALLY FROM HOME
Our systems are entirely paperless, cloud based and mobile friendly, so you are free to work from anywhere. When you need a nice office to work from, we’ve got “Class A” office space available to you.
Gorgeous Fort Lauderdale Office Space
Check out our gorgeous and efficient office space in the beautifully renovated "Class A" Coastal Tower in Northeast Fort Lauderdale (corner of Commercial Blvd. and Federal Highway). The building is conveniently located and offers plenty of parking, 24 hour security, tenant lounge, car wash, cafe and fitness center. Contact us today for an office tour.
By The Sea Realty Office Gallery
Request a Career Information Package
More Information About Our Company
Flexible Commission Plans
The Best Suite of Technology and Marketing Tools
Career News and Events
5 Tips to Take Your Real Estate Career to New Heights
Real estate is a difficult business that requires customized support. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses. We focus on amplifying your strengths and supporting your weaknesses. Rich
Wine Down Wednesday – April 26th 2023
Visit our office, meet our broker, meet our agents, meet our preferred vendors, have fun! Come join us at the By The Sea Realty office in Fort
New Year’s Resolutions for Real Estate Agents
10 Ideas to Improve Your Production in the New Year It’s that time of year again when many of us make resolutions for the new year that
Education: Business Planning for REALTORS®
Real Estate Agent Education: How To Create a Winning Business Plan FREE BUSINESS PLANNING WORKSHEET As we start a new year, it’s time to start thinking about