Buying a Home in South Florida
Whether you are a first time home buyer or a seasoned investor, the team at By The Sea Realty is here to help you navigate the best buyer’s market in years. Our buyer system is second to none and provides you with the confidence, support and information you need to successfully complete your transaction. Furthermore, our tools, experience and negotiation skills will put you in position to acquire the property you want at a fair price within your budget. And, we understand the Florida foreclosure market better than anybody, so buying short sales and bank-owned properties doesn’t have to be frustrating. You just need the assistance of someone who knows what they’re doing.
- Goals and Requirements of your purchase – The first step in buying a home is identifying your goals and property requirements
- Short Sales and Foreclosures – Should you consider buying short sale and foreclosure properties?
- Advanced on-line property search – Search the MLS-IDX for listings that meet your criteria and save them in your property organizer
- The offer and negotiations – You’ve found the perfect house, now its time to make an offer and negotiate with the seller
- Closing the deal – Preparing for the closing and what to expect on closing day