This is a simple and delicious dish, perfect for Thanksgiving!
- 40 oz Butternut Squash (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Flour
- ¼ salt
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Egg Yolks
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 – 12 Oz can Evaporated Milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook Butternut Squash and mash. Set aside to cool. (If using frozen in the box, thaw out to room temp)
- Beat Eggs and Yolks in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and squash to eggs mixture and beat together until smooth.
- Grease a bundt or angel food cake pan. Fill pan. It should come to approximately 1 inch from the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.