Awarded “The Most Innovative Relay For Life” in America!
The final schedule has been set and we promise you won’t be disappointed. We’ve got something for everyone this year. Stop by El Prado Park to take part in the most innovative Relay For Life in the country. While traditional relays are all about walking, we decided years ago that our event would represent everything we love about living “By The Sea”.
FOOD, REFRESHMENTS, RAFFLES AND LIVE ENTERTAINMENT ALL DAY LONG!
Gold Coast Scuba has 8 drift dives scheduled throughout the day. Depending on the current the dive will start at El Prado Park north of Anglin’s Pier and end at the Windjammer Resort south of the pier. Divers will swim out from the beach past the pier where they will drift through our flourishing elkhorn corals before returning to the beach on the other side of the pier. Of course take your time and check out our famous shore dive-able reef, the Bio-Rock Project and the Shipwreck Snorkel Trail. We will provide transportation back to the start for all registered divers. Check out the Gold Coast Scuba Meetup Group for available times and registration.
Of course, we will have our traditional walking course through downtown Lauderdale-by-the-Sea. Enjoy your walk through our pedestrian friendly town, stop for a cool drink or ice-cream along the way and then rejoin the fun in El Prado Park. We will have activities and entertainment for the whole family including live music, food, drinks, art, volleyball, games for the kids and more!
- 9:00 to 9:15 Opening Ceremony
- 9:15 to 10:15 Yoga class by The Yoga Joint
- 10:15 to 10:45 Madeline Diamond
- 10:45 to 11:15 Survivor Lap and Brunch
- 12:00 to 1:00 Dolphin Expressway
- 2:00 to 2:30 Pro-Am Dance Studio
- 3:00 to 4:00 Dusty Road Rangers
- 5:00 to 6:00 The Hype Band
- 6:00 to 6:30 Luminaria Ceremony (Luminaria Bags available at the event)
- 6:30 to 7:30 Dusty Road Rangers
- 7:30 to 8:30 Dolphin Expressway
- 8:30 to 10:30 Toys In The Attic an Aerosmith Tribute Band
- Location: 4500 El Mar Drive, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL 33308
- Hours: 9:00 AM to 10:30 PM
- Its not too late to sign up for a team or join one of our current teams: Relay For Life Air and Sea
- Get updates throughout the week on our By The Sea Realty Facebook Page
- Learn more about the American Cancer Society and Relay For Life
For more information, contact Chelsea Wagner at 954-200-7536 or firstname.lastname@example.org