It is EASY to Donate Toys!
The holiday season is there! Let’s come together to make a meaningful impact on the lives of the children of Kids In Distress. We are thrilled to announce our Holiday Toy Drive for this INCREDIBLE non-profit organization. Kids In Distress has been changing lives since 1976 in South Florida. They provide a safe place for all kids including foster care, dental services, eye care services, educational services, family strengthening, and mental & physical help.
What: Toy Drive for Kids in Distress
When: Today thru December 21st, 2023
How can you help?: 4 Easy Options!
- Order new toys from our Amazon.com Wishlist (Delivery option: Kristen Eckblad, more instructions below)
- Drop off toys at our Christmas By The Sea booth on December 6th in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- Drop off box located at the Sports Den Pub at Manor Lanes in Wilton Manors
- Request a Pick Up at your home or business (select Broward county locations) – Text Kristen at 954-404-3489
- Spread the Word: Please join the cause and SHARE our campaign with your friends and family on social media! Share this post!
What kind of toys?
We can accept new, unwrapped toys suitable for a range of ages and interests. Please note: it is important that you do not gift wrap your toys.
Amazon Wish List Instructions
Our Amazon.com Wish list: This is a select list of toys that KIDS have asked for. Click this link to visit our Wishlist, add the toy to your cart and choose the delivery option for Kristen Eckblad in Pompano Beach.
Why Join the Cause?
Brighten Their Holidays: Your donated toys will transform the holiday season for children facing adversity, providing them with a moment of joy and excitement.
Build Community Spirit: Join a collective effort to make a positive impact on our community. Let’s show that together, we can make a difference.
Spread Hope: Your generosity becomes a beacon of hope, reminding kids in distress that they are cared for and not forgotten during the festive season. Create Lasting Memories: Help create cherished memories for these children, fostering a sense of belonging and warmth that will stay with them for a lifetime.
Gifts under the tree: Kids In Distress has a goal of giving three gifts to each child this holiday. Without this unbelievable organization these kids may not have any gifts under their tree. Let’s make this holiday season extra special for those who need it most. Together, we can!