This is a great, hot and tasty appetizer that everyone will enjoy on Thanksgiving or anytime! It’s an easy recipe with just few ingredients and short preparation time. It’s also a delicious, warm accompaniment to a bowl of soup or stew.
1 Large Package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
8oz Package of Cream Cheese – softened (do not use light)
¾ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
¼ Cup Chopped Fresh Rosemary (do not use dried)
- Preheat the oven according to the crescent roll package
- Unroll the dough and form rectangles (two triangles per rectangle)
- Mix softened cream cheese, parmesan and rosemary in a bowl
- Place cream cheese mixture on rectangles and roll up jelly roll fashion
- Cut into one inch circles and place seam side down on greased cookie sheet
- Bake according to directions on crescent roll package.