Featured Events for October 2023
Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
October 25th – 29th
The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) is the largest in-water boat show in the world! You’ll find marine electronics, fishing equipment, artwork, apparel, fun boat gadgets and over 1,300 boats on display. Even non-boaters will love the energy and excitement of the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, especially the upscale food and drink options.
Octoberfest of the Palm Beaches
Lake Worth – October 13th – 22nd
This is the best Octoberfest in South Florida and one of the largest in the whole country. Now in its 49th year, this authentic German celebration spans over two consecutive weekends and features 3 live bands, including one band from Munich! Enjoy authentic German fare, domestic and imported beer, a carnival and much more!
Reef Fest in Key Largo
October 19th – 22nd
Celebrate marine conservation and enjoy diving, snorkeling, kayaking, eco-tours, ocean-themed seminars and social events. Most events are free, but online registration is required. Don’t miss the “For The Love of the Sea” celebration on Saturday night.
Recurring Local Events
Check out our full events calendar for these recurring events and more…
- Friday – Live Music at Gulfstream Park and Nauti Dawg Marina Cafe, Sunset Kayak Tours at Park and Ocean
- Saturday – Las Olas Oceanside Park Market, Yoga and Yolks at Shooters Waterfront, Live Music at Gulfstream Park and Nauti Dawg Marina Cafe
- Sunday – Mermaids and Mimosas at B Ocean, Yoga and Beer at LauderAle Brewery, New River Open Air Market in Fort Lauderdale
- Monday – Gears and Beers at Tarpon River Brewing, Game Night at Gulfstream Brewing in Fort Lauderdale
- Tuesday – Half price bottles of wine at Coconuts and Foxy Brown, Taco Tuesday Everywhere!
- Wednesday – Trivia at LauderAle Brewing, Distillery Tours at Shady Distillery, Live Music at Johnnie Browns in Delray Beach and Papas Raw Bar in Lighthouse Point
- Thursday – Flagler Village Social at Sistrunk Marketplace, Mark Zaden Live at The Beachcomber in Pompano Beach